Hedge DAO Updates (January 2023)
Today we want to announce that The Hedge is starting to accept funds from users who are on the waitlist (staked a required 50,000 XIL or more, and confirmed their allocations with our moderators).
Here is a quick recap of how Hedge has been doing in Q4:
Before we get into the numbers, let us highlight the most important aspects of that product.
- It is a Hedge fund that is managed by an AI system of algorithms. It trains itself and improves the results of the trading.
- The main goal is to make consistent returns with a low-risk strategy. A product hedge funds investors usually aim to get a better performance than SP500 for stock market or BTC for crypto market. In average good hedge funds deliver about 25% / year. It has been created for those who are looking for a way to passively make a good return on their investments.
- The Hedge is run by a team of traders, mathematicians and developers who are passionate about making this AI Hedge fund the best in the market.
Let’s talk about the numbers in Q4 specifically:
Hedge has made +37% ROI, while at the same time BTC has delivered -10%.
Even though the market was almost flat (which was insanely rare and happened only 3 times before in the market’s history) for almost the entirety of December, Hedge has made a 4.8% return in December.
How This Works:
1. Go to hedge.xillion.one
2. Click the button ‘invest’
3. Input the amount you confirmed with the moderators earlier, and sign your transaction
All funds are locked for 30 days, and during those first 30 days of the public beta, all of the deposits are fully insured. This means that no matter how the performance is going to look like, all of our first customers will receive their full deposits back in 30 days.
When the period is over, you get your funds back via clicking one more button on the website.
What To Expect?
Investments, especially secondary market investments, are quite risky and unpredictable. Therefore we do not guarantee any returns, and we acknowledge that there might be a situation where Hedge loses money, as well as a situation where it makes it.
*In this case, if Hedge loses returns, customers are still receiving their initial deposits back. So, there is nothing to worry about.
When talking about a potential profit, usually to calculate this, market players are using available historical data and adjusting it with the current market conditions. In December, as we mentioned, Hedge delivered 4.8% in profit, but there is no guarantee that it would be able to deliver the same amount, or a profit at all.
Please keep in mind that this is a public beta version of the product.
To make you comfortable with all of these aspects, we have introduced our full insurance option for all deposits, which is quite unique. The vast majority of AI hedge funds don’t offer this, but we do so that you can focus more on enjoying the experience of testing our innovative product.
Xillion.one - a Web3 Tokenized Incubator that provides every XIL token holder with free tokens of every project it incubates.
We build projects from scratch and create synergy between them. We combine the VC and PE approach to building companies by growing their value and managing investor capital. We simultaneously operate as investors and founders to amplify the results.